[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Shipping?

Shipping?

Forum for anything not suitable for the other forums.

Re: Shipping?

Postby gceline » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Shipping to US and International together but in batches (similar size and content backers are batched for efficiency of packing) - so it is not in perfect order, but should be close. The current batch is from about 1800 - 2900 and should be done today or tomorrow - then the next 1000 and so on
Graham
Adapteva
gceline

Postby emkey1 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Dumb question, I can't seem to figure out how to find my backer number. Anyone got any hints as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thank You
emkey1

Postby 9600 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm

You should have received an e-mail from support@adapteva.com in August of last year, entitled "Parallella Pre-shipping Confirmation", which contained your backer number near the bottom.

Cheers,

Andrew
Andrew Back

Postby emkey1 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Thank you Andrew. I'm #1841.

I'm looking forward to trying out my mini cluster.

-Mike
emkey1

Postby Gravis » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:50 pm

ok... i'm a bit confused. i supported the KS campaign and took no further action. i dont recall getting any email with a backer number. was i supposed to get a backer number which was used for a pre-order or something? i have no email archive, so anything older than 30 days is gone.

Gravis

Postby gceline » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Initially after every kickstarter campaign, the system sends out a survey which asks backers to fill in missing details like color, model, size, etc. depending on the campaign. In our case we asked if you wanted any add on components, asked international backers to pay for shipment and collected your shipping address.

Besides the regular updates from Andreas, sometime last year, we sent out an email with a confirmation of what you had ordered, your backer number, any additional amount you may have had to pay, and CONFIRMING YOUR ADDRESS.

When the shipment leaves, you will receive an email with the shipment tracking details.

If anything else is needed, contact support@adapteva.com - else the Parallella will arrive soon.
Graham
Adapteva
gceline

Postby ticso » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:10 pm

I'm KS #3163 and also never got the august mail.
I've even mailed support@adapteva.com on 3rd october, when I'd first heard about this mail on this forum, but never got a response.
Nevertheless I'd directly confirmed in this email that my shipping address hasn't changed since the original survey, so maybe that's the reason I never got a response.
In the meantime I'd learned my KS number via App.
ticso

Postby jayhurley » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Update: I got my shipping notification today #1,956
jayhurley

Postby optimaler » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:17 pm

optimaler

Postby adexmont » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 am

my order number #2149 i'm not on kikstarter, i'm in europe (italy), not yet notified the shipping.

Hope in few week to get it.

Thanks for all your work.
adexmont

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion